Chemical Peels Provo
Benefits and Uses
Keeping your skin looking great through the aging process can be a challenge since there are so many factors that can diminish the youthful glow of your face or cause wrinkles and fine lines to develop. Chemical peels are a simple way to enhance the appearance of your skin while addressing specific concerns like adult acne or sun spots without any invasive surgical procedures or significant downtime. Following a chemical peel, you can get back to your regular routine quickly and see beautiful results in a matter of days as the skin heals. With Xage Medical Spa in the Orem & Provo area, you can find the most advanced skincare solutions for effective chemical peel treatments that will bring out your natural radiance.
Reasons to Consider a Peel
You might have a chemical peel if you are looking to improve the overall texture and appearance of your skin, since this treatment will remove the outermost layer of skin to reveal smoother, softer, and blemish-free skin below. Certain chemical peels can also treat specific conditions like acne, wrinkles, or rosacea.
Types of Chemical Peels
Modern chemical peels are much gentler than chemical peels of the past, which used much harsher acids that would penetrate to deeper layers of the skin and require a much longer recovery period. Today’s skincare technologies have led to light chemical peels that are effective in treating common skin problems while being gentler on the skin. Here is a look at two of the exclusive chemical peel treatments we offer at Xage Medical Spa to give our clients virtually painless treatment with amazing results:
- Jessner Peel – The Jessner peel is a rejuvenating procedure that helps to reduce oil production and open clogged pores. This makes it an effective solution for treating adult acne—especially in patients with thicker skin. The Jessner peel may also be used to reduce wrinkles, sun damage, and skin discoloration.
- VI Peel – VI Peels are highly versatile, as they can be helpful for individuals with sun damaged skin, acne, melasma, aging skin, or rosacea. These peels can be used on the face and body with treatment just 2-4 times per year to keep the skin looking its best.
- The Perfect Peel- Real results with less downtime!
- Removal – Days1-2: Application of the Derma-peel will begin with the process of removing skin imperfections
- Rejuvenate – Days 3-5: Peeling will begin rejuvenating skin back from hyper-pigmentation, acne, melasma, large pores, uneven skin tone, fines lines and wrinkles
- Renew. – Days 6-7: The peeling process is generally complete, unveiling renewed skin (Glutathione is the key anti-aging ingredient)
Chemical Peel Benefits
What most people love about chemical peels is the short downtime that comes with treatment. Chemical peels only take about 30 minutes to perform, and they will not cause any disruption in your daily routine. The skin may be more sensitive just after treatment, but results will be clearly visible in just under a week.
- Eliminate skin conditions such as acne, melasma, and hyperpigmentation
- Rejuvenate and produce younger healthier looking skin.
- Reverse signs of aging, age spots and sun damage.
- Erase acne scarring and blemishes
- Lighten and brighten your skin.
- Slow down the skin aging process.
- Reduce pore size and soften fine lines and wrinkles.
- Stimulate collagen production resulting in firmer skin.
To schedule your skin consultation at Xage Medical Spa and discover the chemical peel that is best for your needs, call our Provo office at 801-373-3376. We offer a wide range of modern minimally invasive skin care solutions that will bring out your best look at any age